ASF is looking for your feedback on our programming this past year and your suggestions for next year. If you have five minutes, please take our survey at https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8wYqHsEmJwafmId We will have prizes for five lucky respondents that provide their email address.
We are also looking for new board members for FY17! If you would like to take an active role in ASF, please check out our information page on the process here. Our interest form is available at https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3IRSwtMUHxPAg29 and a list of positions available at the end of this entry.
- any current employee at Stanford
- dedicated to the interests of ASF
- energetic and passionate about developing a supportive network
- enthusiastic in promoting ASF members’ careers with the University, the Hospitals and SLAC
Expectations of Board Members:
- At least a 1 year commitment to the ASF Board, with a term starting on 9/1 running through 8/31.
- Attend at least 75% of the ASF Board Meetings, typically called at least once a quarter, and possibly more often during busy times of the year. If you are unable to attend a meeting, you must notify the Chair in advance.
- Attend and/or volunteer in planning or execution of at least 50% of ASF events during the year.
Both the survey and the Board nomination forms will close on Friday, September 2nd.
Thank you again!