Research Administrative, Ginzton Lab
What year did you start working at Stanford?
What kind of work do you do at Stanford?
* Complete monthly reconciliation for unrestricted awards, and monitor post award spending and commitment activity.
* Generate expense transfers, processed labor distribution adjustments, and perform updates to labor schedules for research faculty and staff, with consideration to NIH salary caps (if applicable).
* Download and monitor reports supporting project status, and use forecasting and decision aides under guidance.
* Actively participate in project/award close-out processes, verifying compliance with sponsor guidelines, and coordinating with the University Office of Sponsored Research to achieve all tasks.
* Participate in and contribute to process improvements and group projects, and serve as the key point of contact for the department during the transition to a new OBI financial reporting system, writing how-to guides for report preparation in the new system based on unique department needs.
* Oversee the administration of petty cash for department reimbursements.
What is your hometown?
What is your ethnic/cultural background?
What kinds of interests and hobbies do you have?
Travel, riding bicycle & reading. My family and I travel to different places every year. We enjoy riding bikes together during the weekend. I also love reading books in English or Chinese. If a movie is based on a book, I would read the book first and then watch the movie. If that book has both English and Chinese version, I would read both version.