The mission of Stanford Asian Staff Forum (ASF) is to promote the interests of the Asian/Pacific/Indian sub-continent employees at Stanford University, Stanford Hospital and Clinics (SHC), and the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC); and to serve as a vehicle for representing and supporting these employees
The goals of ASF are:
- To support and fund activities which support the mission of the organization.
- To present the concerns of the membership to appropriate parties and to encourage their resolution.
- To develop a supportive network of Asian Americans in the Stanford community.
- To participate in the development of a multicultural community at Stanford.
- To promote the development of each member's career, self-imaging and self-marketing.